Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms can be served as a main or side dish. Large portabello mushrooms can be used as a main dish, and can be accompanied by a side salad. Smaller portabello mushrooms can be used as a side dish, and can be served with any meat or fish.
These stuffed portabello mushrooms are full of flavor, as well as being filling and delicious.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms can be made from both small and large mushrooms.
I use peppers and zucchini but you can easily use any vegetable such as: asparagus, eggplant or cauliflower. These can be served both hot or cold so it can be a good option to make ahead.
- 6 portabello caps small or 4 large grill
- 1 cup couscous prepared according to package instructions
- 1 red peeper roasted, peeled and diced
- 2 zucchini roasted and diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- Place mushroom caps on a serving platter.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and taste for seasoning.
- Add salt if desired.
- Spoon couscous mixture onto mushroom caps evenly.