MOIST Meatloaf is key to making this dish a hit in your family!
It can be made ahead of time, frozen or enjoyed hot out of the oven.
When making meatloaf, you can really use any meat. I often use ground beef, but feel free to substitute chicken, turkey or pork as you wish). The secret ingredient in this moist meatloaf is of course, BBQ sauce as it gives that extra moisture and a bit of zip to the taste.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 large onions, diced finely
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup bbq sauce for meatloaf
- ½ cup bbq sauce for the top
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vegetta (or salt)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Line large baking dish with parchment or foil.
- Make two thin, flattened logs.
- Bake 350 degrees 30-40 minutes.
What do you like to serve with meatloaf? Mashed potatoes? Potato Salad? Something else? Let me know in the comments below.